To establish a policy for how Pet Food Experts protects the information that it may collect in the course of normal business activities, which may include information from both customers and employees.
This policy is intended to ensure the proper protection of individual’s personal information.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Collection, Use, & Sharing
Pet Food Experts is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Pet Food Experts only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give Pet Food Experts via email or other direct contact from you. Pet Food Experts will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Pet Food Experts will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Pet Food Experts will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Access & Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data Pet Food Experts has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data Pet Food Experts has about you.
- Have us delete any data Pet Food Experts has about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Pet Food Experts takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever Pet Food Experts collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If at any time you feel that we are not abiding by this policy, you should contact us immediately.